We are parents to FiVe busy little children...We are very happy and alive living here in EG, CA...I am a stay at home mom and Josh supports us as a Nuclear Pharmacist...We hope you enjoy your look into our little ocean world...email me @ lmiles81@gmail.com
Oh my goodness, typing on here feels like saddling up to my old best
friend?
Do I even remember how to put my thoughts and feelings and funny life
record...
We had Christmas! By next Christmas Addison will be home. Wonder what our
Christmases will be like from now on? Morgan wants to serve a mission.
Westle...
This quilt was super fun but man it was a lot of work!
Started by sewing squares together and then cutting them to make triangles
Then ironed them all fl...
I can't stop thinking about my sister Christy and how great she is about
keeping her blog up-to-date. When I asked her about it, she said it is her
journa...
I have just finished a conversation
where I have purposefully left feeling
unworthy, not enough, and powerless
because my machinery is saying that is who I ...
I can't believe it's been 3 years since I posted. I think FB is to blame. I
want to start blogging again to follow friends and family and to use this
as a ...
GUYS! Thought of you today. It's seriously INSANE to think I blogged my
first blog FIVE years ago! HOW HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG??? Love that it's long
enough ...
Bedtime is great...no its wonderful! After a long day tired kids get their
cute little bodies in cute little jammies and giggle themselves to bed
where the...
One of my favorite talks from General Conference this past weekend was by
Pres. Uchtdorf.
This talk pierced my heart in so many different ways and for man...
We had Family Home Evening at Judy's house in Lake Tahoe this month. Not
many of us made it but we always have a great time no matter who is there!
Extra ...
Our camera and computer still aren't loving each other. I really need to
take it in to an Apple store soon. It's been really irritating!
Family Update
Eri...
2 comments:
Were your seats that close? Dad is jealous!!Hope you had fun!
Lakers!? Whaaat?! I'm a Suns fab, but I guess we can still be friends. (great seats, btw!)
Post a Comment