We are parents to FiVe busy little children...We are very happy and alive living here in EG, CA...I am a stay at home mom and Josh supports us as a Nuclear Pharmacist...We hope you enjoy your look into our little ocean world...email me @ lmiles81@gmail.com
We had a wonderful time celebrating our sweet girl this week. Can't
believe Audrey is 11, and yet I totally can. She picked a few of her best
friends for ...
We had Christmas! By next Christmas Addison will be home. Wonder what our
Christmases will be like from now on? Morgan wants to serve a mission.
Westle...
Hooray for Spring Break! We were all ready for some time off from work and
school. We had planned to hold "Family Fun Week" part 2, but it didn't
reall...
Today was tough but successful! We hosted a dinner party and I avoided
alcohol (I only drink sweet girly drinks so they had to go) *and* turned
down desser...
I have just finished a conversation
where I have purposefully left feeling
unworthy, not enough, and powerless
because my machinery is saying that is who I ...
I just got home from a trip to Maryland during which my father was buried.
He died on his 75th birthday during an afternoon nap after a good morning
with ...
We had a fun Easter weekend with lots of friends.
We attempted to go to BYU's Easter Egg Hunt.
The time was advertised wrong and we didn't feel like waitin...
Sorry I did not write yesterday, we had reunion de cambios. I am staying
with hermana Parks in Padre Hurtado :) Not many changes in our zone,
hermana Busta...
I can't believe it's been 3 years since I posted. I think FB is to blame. I
want to start blogging again to follow friends and family and to use this
as a ...
GUYS! Thought of you today. It's seriously INSANE to think I blogged my
first blog FIVE years ago! HOW HAS IT BEEN THAT LONG??? Love that it's long
enough ...
Bedtime is great...no its wonderful! After a long day tired kids get their
cute little bodies in cute little jammies and giggle themselves to bed
where the...
This was before our move but this is our life with Madalynn, she is always
singing, dancing, and running around constantly changing her clothes! She
is a...
He's Home!
...and there is no picture because I wasn't there...you all laugh however
you know if I was there there would have been pictures taken! ;)
Welco...
Well apparently you can fall 3 feet off the couch. Land just perfect, act
totally normal but still have cracked you skull and have torn an artery in
your...
Noah turns 1 year old on Dec. 4th but Grandma and Grandpa Dubois wanted to
celebrate early. Went to Red Robin on Wed. night and the waiters and
waitresse...
No comments:
Post a Comment