Wednesday, February 4

Princess Prittys for 2009

This is a new M2MGymboree Pritty that I made for Lexi to match a Valentine Outfit (matches Wild One line from Gymboree) These are $6.00 and are custom orders...

New Princess Prittys for 2009...Now have no slip grip for even the finest of hair, it will not slip...also have new teeny alligator clips with teeth for a sure grip...also introducing Curly Prittys and Boutique Bow Prittys in new colors...No Fray Guarantee...Email me if you'd like to stop by and see what's new or to place an order! lmiles81@gmail.com



Shown: Boutique Bow Prittys and Curly Prittys

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny that I was just thinking of how you'd said you were doing girls accessories now. I was actually getting on here to check it out. Very cute stuff. I'll have to e-mail you to get some things for the girls. Loves, Jeanette

Melanie said...

Too cute Lauren! If only I had a little girl. I can't wait to see Lexi's Valentines outfit.

Stephanie said...

we call the curly ones corkers:)