Tuesday, June 16

The other day I was contacted by Mark Behren's Photography. (Take a look at the site, Princess Prittys is on there along with a couple shots of Lex...)Anyways, they want to feature my Princess Prittys in one of their workshop classes. They need little girls from 0-8yrs of age that could model the bows for about 30 student photographers. We are having the photo shoot up at the Sacramento Temple on June 27th from 9-12. They're not going to pay us but they'll give us a CD of all the pictures. I'm way excited about it and even ordered some new stuff to create for it...If anyone comes across this and lives in the Sacramento area, please let me know if you are interested... And as always, I will post the pics from that day too!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

COOL! That is great exposure for you. Can't wait to see the pics.