Thursday, December 31

{Our wonderful Christmas Season}


Some of my Christmas Spreads



I will miss my Christmas Decor...this was our first year hosting a Christmas here in our home and we had my parents here to help us celebrate. Last year we knew this plan and so we took advantage of some after Christmas sales and then had fun putting it all out this year and then of course I bought a few new treasures here and there to finish every little nook and cranny...I am excited to tear it all down and start our new year but I'm sure the house will seem a little bare for a few days...Good thing C comes in Tuesday...maybe then I will take and post pictures of Lexi and Noah's new bedroom...


Christmas Day~Opening Presents



{Some Favorites}

Dalen & Deveon U.S./Dinosaurs fact books, karate sparring gloves~Dal/karate uniform~Dev, remote control trucks, new shoes, clothes, & jammies, robot bugs, Tri-Ominoes, new lego & knex sets and smencils {fruit smelling pencils}, army toys, new games, phinneas and ferb DS game, big coast guard boat, dragon set, & church portfolio's...


Lexis~ cuddly baby dino's, cuddly tiger cub, zhu zhu pet, mini pets, camera, new shoes, lots of dresses, outfits & matching hair prittys, footed jammies as requested, church purse, a 'liv' doll, mermaid barbie, very first polly pocket & a bike...


Noah~wooden fire station, penguin stuffed animal, chunky cars, more thomas trains, mickey car, wonderpets play boat, new shoes, shopping cart...



Noah and his new train roll and train...


...and his little missionaries


Momma's fancy new purse from daddy...he spied me looking at this one day at Macy's and totally surprised me with it Christmas morning along with a beautiful Natori black satin robe...also got some new jewelry from my mom and some Twilight Saga memorabilia from my Dad a sign that says 'everything is better with SPARKLES' from my BF Tami...and I got me my Steve Madden flats and some new clothes & make-up here and there...;)


Josh got some new clothes including his first pair of TR jeans, a comedy book by Stephen Colbert, some handy work done by my dad around the house {which I benefited from too}


Us and our Tree



Loving Grandma & Grandpa Dubois

Thank you to all our family that sent up gifts for Christmas, we truly appreciated it...Hope to see you for reals next Christmas...

1 comment:

gramdubois said...

Thanks Lauren,Josh and kids for sharing a wonderful Christmas with us. We will cherish every moment we had together with you. We will remember all the fun we had eating, playing,shopping,snuggling with the kids in the morning,wrapping gifts late at night when the kids were asleep. It was all good! Love you all!!