Sunday, June 29

First blog!

Hey everyone! I am finally joining the blogging world. Now I can keep in touch with all my favorite people, as my life is crazy busy, and it takes me 4ever to return phone calls...

So this will be a new and exciting way to let you be a part of our little ocean...

It is 2 am and I am wide awake because I am still on Euro time...Josh and I just got to LA this morning at 9am and we went to bed at 4 in the afternoon and are both awake here at Pam's house, thus I decided to find something productive to do...we fly home tomorrow and finally get to see our babies after 2 whole weeks and relieve my parents from sitting the kids for too long...

Our trip was amazing, we'll post pix soon... (We went on a cruise with Josh's family to Eastern Medditerannean and visitied Greece, Turkey, Egypt, and Italy)...Yes we saw the pyramids, Amazing...We had a great time but are glad to be coming home and getting back to life...

We look forward to keeping in touch with you all...

lots of love

Lauren

2 comments:

Tami said...

Yay! More blogging friends! I can't wait to hear all about your trip and see pictures. I missed you while you were away :(

Lauren said...

I know right, this is fun! Adam was so cute crawling and clapping...I couldn't believe believe how much I missed the kids when I got off the plane and saw them sitting with my parents in BC...Noah was so big and smiling...he grew taller and longer...he was laughing and throwing his head back at the same time...it was adorable and Lexi looked so big like when I came home from the hospital...boys were the same but cute as ever...glad to be back in the states...Josh is opening this week so he's staying on "Cruise time" sleepy at 4pm and up at 12am...that was hard to fight last night...I went to bed with the kids at 8pm, woke at 2am and caught up on my stories and then crashed at 4am and now I'm up again...so tonight should be better...