Thursday, August 21

Back 2 School (updated w/more pix)

Dalen endured his first week of 1st grade...He is very proud to be in the big kid part of the school...It was nice getting back into bedtimes and rules again...school shopping was a breeze...boys are so easy! 12 new shirts and two new pairs of shorts from Old Navy and http://www.crazy8.com/ ...All under $60 Good luck in 1st grade Dalen, we know you will shine!

Lexi had her first day of preschool! She was absolutly in her element...she loved all the attention from all the teachers and was immediatly best friends with all of them...I had a hard time leaving her but she did great...she is such a social butterfly...Most likely to be 'Little Miss Popular' by like Kindergarten...So cute...I love watching her learn n grow!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dalen, I can't believe you are in the first grade. Please slow down, you are growing too fast. I love you, and Grandpa and I are so proud of you.

Lexie you are so much like Mommy. Her first day of school she ran straight for the jungle jim and got to the top and waved at Daddy and me. I had tears but she loved being in school and making tons of friends.

Deveon enjoy your vacation!! Miss you all!