Monday, August 18

Back to Our Roots...

We recently had the chance to drive down to SV and visit with family for the week...While we were there the kids had the chance to play with their cousins, the V girls and Miss B...we also got to meet the newest addition to the ever growing Miles clan, little mr. Linkin...I love visiting the family...Our kids have the best grandparents ever...G&G Dubois rotated the kids over the weekend and spoiled them by taking them out to eat and bought them new toys and new clothes and G&G Miles took them along with the V girls to see the tide pools and out for lunch...Josh got to hang out with his bros and I got to visit with my parents in the evening after work...Steph, April and I went to the book release party of Breaking Dawn...Poor Ape couldn't make it til the end but was able to get dessert at least...She then had her baby two days later (as planned)...I was able to visit with my high school friend Sarah who has a little girl Lexi's age...The night before we left we went to dinner with Jared and Shannon, Jase and Steph and Jesse to Musashi...I love visiting with my sister in laws they truly feel like my sisters and I hope they feel the same way...Thanks for making me,Josh and our kids always feel so welcome when we visit...See you all in December...


5 comments:

avalusek said...

Lauren, I love you! Today the girls were playing Lauren and Josh. Kenzie was Lauren, Bella was Dalen and Deveon, Maya was Lexi and Baby Linkin was Noah. They sure miss and love there cousins.

Stephanie said...

cute post! how do you want to spend on boots? I know of some cute ones, but they may be a little much, also, check nodies rack, I got Bree some last winter there for $40, down from $130. She looked very sassy in them.

Stephanie said...

ps, noah and I are so cute together!

Erica said...

Wow your kids have really grown up. I like your blog. Except I have to say that you will need to put some real music up I am not sure where you got this other stuff. Isn't Hannah Montana a little kid????

BJ Peeler

Lauren said...

April- I love you too! We've been sisters for almost 8 years now...been thru lots...Your kids have such great imaginations!
Thanks for clearing up the spelling of Linkin!

Steph- yeah, I was looking to spend no more than like 20-30$, (I have to buy lots of shoes for the fam)...I think the ones at CPlace are cute what do you think, are they hannah enough?
PS Noah and Aunt Steph- cutest of the fam!

Erica-Let me explain my music, any music I put on my playlist has something to do with my family...

Hannah Montana - Lexi's favorite right now
Upside Down- Is from Curious George
Such Great Heights-Lexi calls this song the bubble song because of the popping sounds in the beginning
Somewhere over the rainbow-was my favorite movie as a kid
Home- is where I always want to be
Ever Ever After- greatest princess movie, Lexi and I love it
Everything and When your'e gone remind me of the Twilight series
You want to make a memory - I love making memories with my family
Handlebars- reminds us of Uncle Jesse and the kids sing "I can ride my bike with no training wheels" instead of "handlebars"
good stuff-