Saturday, August 9

Kids Photo Shoot

This Summer I had the kids portraits taken at Picture People...They always come out sooo cute, and Picture People always has great coupons and specials going...This is always a stressful day for me, but as the kids have gotten older (and more used to photo shoots) it was easy as pie and I must say they all turned out adorable...

Dalen - 6 years - Starts 1st Grade August 18th - Loves playing Wii with Deveon

Deveon - 5 years - Started Kindergarten July 21st (different tracks:) - Loves playing Wii with Dalen





Lexis - 3 years - Big Hannah 'Tana Fan - Loves eye shadow & Lip 'tick - Loves buggin' the boys and loves playing with Sarah her BF
Noah - 8 months - Starting to "rock" back & forth - Loves meal time and knows when we are eating - cutest blue eyes -mama's boy -


Lexi and Sarah - Too cute for words

2 comments:

Erica said...

Your kids are so cute! I love Noah's blue eyes! I can't believe that your boys have already started school, Gracie doesn't start until the 25th and I'm not ready for her to go. Erica

Lauren said...

I know, it was hard to see them enter into the school world, now it's getting where I can't wait for school to be back in...we have year round here in EG and Dalen and Deveon are on different tracks which is good so one is always in school and then Lexi starts Preschool on Monday, one full day a week for now...