Tuesday, September 16

Family Night/FHE

I bought this book at TOFW and I am so glad I did, I have used it every Monday Night since...super easy...it seriously has a page and half of a simple summary of the principle or lesson being taught, a scripture and song to go along and that's it...It takes us like 10 minutes to get thru the lesson, song and scripture and for the activity I givethe kids each a Friend magazine and they look thru it to find a picture of what our lesson was about and they all take turns to share...Then Daddy is in charge of dessert...Last night we had ice cream and oreos...the week before we had an ice cream shake...super easy...
Keepin' it Simple!

2 comments:

avalusek said...

I love that you put this up. I was looking for a good family night book. I am going to order it today.

Lauren said...

Yeah, it's great...I think we've all tried the complicated lessons with cutting and coloring and games, but I actually DO this one so keepin it simple works...