Saturday, October 25

Four*4*For*IV*Fore

4 Random Things I Like About My Husband*
Giving
Teacher to all
Musically Talented
Spiritual
4 TV Shows That I Watch:* (w/out Josh)
The Young and the Restless
So you think you can dance?
Rachel Ray
Desperate Housewives (still)
4 Movies I Can Watch More Than Once*
Titanic
Never Been Kissed
Enchanted
Legally Blonde
4 Places I've Been*
Africa (Egypt)
France (Nice, Eze, Capri)
Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Rhodes)
Italy (Naples, Rome, Venice)
4 People Who Email Me Regularly*
Tami
Josh
Larin
Sandra (YW's)
4 Favorite Foods*
Fish n Chips from Jack n box
Pesto Pasta
Baklava
Bread and oil from Macoroni Grill
4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Next Year*
Finding out where Apie and Steph r going on vacay
Deciding on baby #5 or not
Lake Tahoe (winter w/ Tami? & summer w/ Apie?
Planning our next Cruise for 2010
4 People I Tag*
Tami
Mommy
Melanie
Heidi W.

3 comments:

avalusek said...

yes every one wants to know were Apie and Steph are going even Apie and Steph. :)

Stephanie said...

count me out on cruise 2010. I think im done!

Lauren said...

As long as Josh is there...anyone else is welcome to come!