Sunday, October 5

Costume Show

The kids are very excited for halloween, I mean who's not right? the boys even get to wear their costume to a friends bday party this Saturday...way fun!...so this year the kids are going to be Super Heroes...so the kids had a costume show for us today and grandma and gradpa D got to see them thru the webcam...so we have:



Dalen aka Iron Man (Daddy took him to see it, I know, I know...)

Deveon aka Dark Night Bat Man (Did not see it, but everyone knows batman...)

Lexis aka Supergirl (didn't know who the heck she was but the costume looks like Hannah!)

and Noah aka Spidey! but that's not him to the right...

Josh will be a bad guy caught by the superheroes and I will be Batgirl (supermommy to all)







What are you for Halloween?

2 comments:

avalusek said...

I cann't beleave how cute they look. I love it. Kenzie is going to be a gypsy, Bella a cheer leader, and Maya a fairy. Eric wants to be a mexican and I think I am going to be a which again

Lauren said...

What about baby Link?