Tuesday, October 21

Hey Princess Cake

I was cleaning out my closet the other day and was getting rid of some old purses and stuff and came acrross this cute lil purple purse still w/ tags, so I thought Lexi would like...well she loves it! the girl hordes things in her purse...it brings new meaning to "rocks in her purse"...
I was curious as to what she thought was so important that she just had to have it in her purse so I stole it one afternoon and took a looksy...here's what she had...cotton swabs...guess she wants to be clean...

The bag is sirsly bursting at the seams...I don't think she can fit anything else in there, well maybe just one more lipstick!
Deveon and Lexi are the new twosome here at home...they are like an old married couple...they argue about everything...but are the best of friends...they are so excited to play together when Dev gets home from school...Their favorite things to play right now are "Tahoe" in my bedroom, and "Redding" in Lexi's room...??? too cute

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

love it, it's another Bree

Tami said...

Wow! She carries more in her purse than I do (not that that's hard to do). Lexi's a doll :)

Melanie said...

Every girl should have at least 2 cell phones in her purse at all times! Lexi is a doll! It doesn't get any more girlie than that! Too cute!

I can't believe how big Noah is getting! Time flies.