Tuesday, October 21

Scrapbook Expo 2008

My BF Tami and I went to the Sacramento Scrapbook Expo this past weekend and we got some really fun and new ideas for some projects...Thought I'd share...
We saw these really cool memo/cork/magnetic boards everywhere and thought we could make those...we bought some scrap metal to put on our cork boards and took some pix of some ideas to get our inspiration...so I got three metal sheets to do one for me, Dalen and Deveon...they bring so much home from school...so I will show you when I'm done...


(for non-crafters: you decorate these with whatever you want for your home)
Next was from my new favorite booth Melissa Frances...They had all this shabby chic stuff at wholesale prices and of course it was at the end of all our shopping when we found it so there went my budget...like I ever stay within...these wooden letter blocks were my favorite find...they were marked down from $20.00 to $3.75 each! So I bought like (trying to count) 8!
One for Miles, Princess, and then for some special people...gotta wait til after Chrismas...
Tami and I found these felt die cuts...very cute...
and here's a collage of the rest of my finds...we had a lot of fun...
Click on picture to zoom!

2 comments:

avalusek said...

It looked like a lot of fun. Next year I want to go too.

Lauren said...

Definitley...