Saturday, November 22

Bella and Edward Forever


SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCES TWILIGHT SEQUEL - NEW MOON
Los Angeles, CA November 22, 2008 — Summit Entertainment announced today that the studio is officially moving forward with the production of NEW MOON, the second installment of its filmed franchise TWILIGHT, the action-packed, modern day vampire love story. The movie will be based on the second novel in author Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series titled, New Moon. The first movie in the TWILIGHT franchise, the self-titled TWILIGHT, arrived in theaters this weekend to sold-out showings.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

you loved the soundtrack too? I've had it about 2 weeks, so when I saw the movie I loved the songs even more. crazy I know! you should get the soundtrack now!

Lauren said...

Yeah! Love this song, the lyrics are kinda nutty! I'll download the good ones...

Lauren said...

I just got Noah out from his nap, and we just slow danced to this song...sooo cute...he just kept trying to look at the computer at Bella and Edward...

Lauren said...

Yay, more Jacob!!!Love Edward too...

Stephanie said...

I hate Jacob, is is so nasty in the movie! the second movie will make me gag! I'm only watching that one once!unlike the first one!

Lauren said...

I already saw Twilight twice! Jacob is cute! but Edward's HoT