Wednesday, December 3

Chunko the Munkos...

...turns ONE!

Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy...


-December 4th 2007-
I went to bed with some little contractions and by 2am I knew they were real...Daddy was working and I knew it was going to be really annoying to have to call him home and get a sitter at 2 in the morning...hmmm...I call Josh and get him to believe me and then we decide to call Jody Reese from the ward...closest thing to a grandma here in EG...she gladly accepts and I go down to make sure kitchen is somewhat clean...we head to the hospital and the pain of the fourth kid begins...you weren't in the right position to come out so it was a long and drawn out process getting you out..Honestly I don't think I was actually in labor, but the DR had already given me the epidural so there was no way I was going home...so it was a long night...

Three days later we were back at the Hospital treating you for Jaundice...We had a rough start with feedings but you got strong and learned how...
I remember sleeping on the couch downstairs with you in the bassinet next to me for the first few weeks...
I remember your big blue eyes and hope you keep them...

Noah Peter with Uncle Jesse Peter...
New tricks:
Standing...
Feeding...
Touching...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

happy bday little guy!

Tami said...

How cute! We love little Noah. Happy birthday little man!

avalusek said...

Happy Happy Birthday. You are getting so big.