Friday, December 12

Silent Night



Last Sunday our family and the Stoeckles went to a special viewing of over 600 Nativity scenes from around the world. It was held at one of our churches here in EG and they were beautiful...some were made out of tin foil, widdled out of wood and some were set in a coconut shell...Every room had a theme or country it was reppresenting...It was a great way to get into the spirit of Christmas...here are some of my favorites...

This one is from Italy...click on them to see the detail...




This one is from Tonga...very cool...



The one behind Dalen's head is from Germany...Tami's other BF has one too...



This one was my absolute favorite...just gorgeous...keep trying to find it online...


I thought this one looked cute scrapbook stickers that came to life...


...And Croatia...since I've been there I just had to include this one...

Here is a slideshow of all the pix...

1 comment:

Erica said...

You guys have been having a lot of fun! Aren't you excited for Christmas? I had all my decorations up and all my presents wrapped two weeks before Christmas. We are so ready!