Sunday, January 25

It feels funny...

Open wide...


1...2...3...






So he has hurried and placed his tooth under his pillow with hopes to get something good...back up to the last tooth he lost, he received $1...then he comes home a few days later and says his friend from school had just lost his tooth and got $5 and his favorite candy bar! Stupid, Cheap Tooth Fairy, all Dalen got was $1...Dalen better get something good tonight or else I'll have to have a little chat with this Tooth Fairy...


4 comments:

avalusek said...

Does sound like your tooth fairy is pretty cheap!

Tami said...

Eew, I can't even watch it! IT hurts me! Way to go Dalen for being so brave and takin' it like a man! I hope the tooth fairy was good to you.

Mattson Family said...

What a tough guy! I love the toothless grin. :) I saw the izzie grace site on your side bar, I'm always excited to find new blog help sites. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the tooth fairy looks around your room and if it looks like you need more then other kids she gives you more. Sounds like you have everything you need Dalen, nice clothes,and plenty of toys. Love you!