Wednesday, February 25

Scrapping Our Memories

I have finished another Scrapbook Album! Love that feeling! I now have 18 completed albums (click here to view other albums)...and I still love scrapping, when I get the chance...luckily I live one street over from my BF Tami who also shares a love for scrapbooking and so we get together at night at least once or twice a month to get some pages done...I am 15 mos behind which isn't too bad with all the stuff on my plate but I also have Noah's 1st year baby book to do...Looking forward to Tahoe (April) to really put in some time on this favorite hobby of mine...who else shares a love for scrappin? and what's your favorite tool?
Family Memories 2006-2007

5 comments:

Mattson Family said...

So cute! I wish I had your patience and creativity!! I guess that's why I started the blog, I don't have to cut anything out! :) But seriously, your scrapbooks are beautiful!! Something your family will always cherish.

Lauren said...

Thanks...yeah blogging has really helped cuz I don't have to scrapbook every little event- just firsts and special times...cuz i really love it! Did you see Taylor and Lexi's page? remember that day at to mall...

Stephanie said...

you wanna do my scrapbook?:) i haven't scrapped for 2 1/2 years. it needs to get done before this baby comes.

Mattson Family said...

I must have missed that page. They were so little!! So cute. It hurts my heart when I think of how fast it all goes by! I love the one where Taylor is "painting" Lexi's toes on her princess b-day page!!

Lauren said...

Steph...Maybe when I come down in Sept, I'll take a look at it all- if your'e serious! Love scrapbooking!
Sarah...I actually copies of some pix from that day for you, I'll send them to you...