Sunday, March 22

F-A-M-I-L-Y by Lexis

I can't believe my cute little girl is already giving Primary Talks in Church...it seems like just a little bit ago that she was my baby...At least she still cuddles with me...Her talk was on Family and I got a Clip of her replaying her talk after church for all to hear...Enjoy...
Families are Forever...
Ancestors are part of our family too...
My family loves me and I love them...
I want to go to the temple and have my own Family...
L for Lexi and Love is needed in families...
You can have a family forever too by following Jesus and choosing the right...

5 comments:

avalusek said...

She is so beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Bree gave her first talk last month. it was so cute! they really are growing up!

Melanie said...

That is so sweet!

Mattson Family said...

I can't believe our July babies are sunbeams!

Erica said...

Tanner gave his first talk on family last month too, it was fun!