Wednesday, March 18

Green

Noah after his cupcake
We hope everyone had a Green Day yesterday...Here's me cutie in his green for the day, (Thanks Jeanette for the shirt it fits him great!) We woke up and I got dressed first and didn't really have green as my main color but it was there but when Deveon was getting dressed for late Kindergarten he says we have to wear green today, right? So I made sure all the kids wore green today, then I thought well if they're all wearing green today we at least have to go and do something...SO after we dropped Deveon at PM Kinder, the rest of the kids and I (Dalen is off track so I've got three at home everyday) headed over to Old Town Elk Grove for a little shoppinf, lunch at Happy Garden and bought some Lulu's cupcakes for desset after dinner...It was a good day!
Here's my favorite: Coco Cupcake (it's yummy Steph)

And here's our more festive ones for the Family:
Oreo, Green and White for St. Paddy's and Mint Chocolate

No comments: