Friday, March 6

Cute as can be...

A couple Mondays ago Disney Channel was playing Dumbo so I recorded it for the kids to watch and they have watched it probably like 10 times since last week...everytime this scene comes on I run into watch it with them and I cry every time...Something about those blue eyes that makes me think of baby Noah...it brings a whole new meaning to this movie...I just love it...It was a favorite of mine as a child too...Now I am looking for it at the store to own on DVD...Remeber to pause my blog music before playing as it is old and isn't very loud...Let me know who else this touches...so I know I'm not alone

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love this too! It is so sweet! You can't beat some of the old Disney classics.

Jamie said...

This scene always makes me tear up. So sweet.