Friday, March 27

My Movie Songs

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:

1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)

2. Put it on shuffle...

3. Press play...

4. For every question, type the song that's playing...

5. When you go to a new question, press the next button...


Opening Credits: #41-Dave Matthews Band probly my absolute fave song
Waking Up: Stars are Blind-Paris Hilton that's me in the morning!
First Day At School: Butterfly-Corrinne Bailey Rae that was totally me in kindergarten too!
Childhood: One Way Ticket-Leann Rimes ha!
High School: Breathe-Michelle Branch yes just breathe
Fight Song: Wasted-Carrie Underwood ?
Breaking Up: ...Nunca Estás Lejos-NEK (spanish singer I absolutley love)
Prom: Seventeen-Tim Mcgraw ha!
Life: How to Save a Life-The Fray coincident?
College: Por Te-Josh Groban (I took dance in college)
Falling In Love: Sand in my Shoes-Dido (weird how this is a beachy song and it totally reminds me of Santa Cruz w/ Josh)
Mental Breakdown: Somebody Like You-Keith Urban didn't he have a mental breakdown?
Driving: I'm gonna find another you-John Mayer ?
Flashback: This Land is Mine-Dido yes it is.
Wedding: St. Patrick's Day-John Mayer it talks about christmas time and it's a love song?
Birth of Child: Do you have a little time-Dido (I guess I like Dido and its a song about being lost-how appropriate)
Final Battle: Not Coming Home-Maroon 5 ha! apparently I die!
Death Scene: Bleeding Love-Leona Lewis-meh!
Funeral Song: Trouble-ColdPlay cool
End Credits: The Lover After Me-Savage Garden this is on my playlist on the blog!
Your right Jamie, this was kinda creepy...but so worth it and fun!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love it! How fun. I didn't know Paris Hilton sang?!