Wednesday, May 27

Music Crush

***new stuff***

Click here for the best interview of Adam and Kris...these guys are great, so funny...the best is at minute 1:20ish (the ? about the top bunk and hear what adam is most excited about for the idols live tour, which by the way I am going to and now I am excited for this as well, Adam...)

*******************************

(*Skip to 1:10 for the song and skip over Adam's ramblings unless you want to hear him talk and remember to pause the music at the right before you listen too. Oh, and for the those computers that can take it click on the HQ for high quality)

My Musical Opinion

Kris won but this guy is Amazing! I seriously get chills when he sings and I am already a big fan...This guy will be HUGE! and yes the guyliner is really cool in my opinion...it's just make up and make up is used to inhance our beauty right? So go for it...I love how music can touch us in a way that goes straight to the soul...So when there are artists out there that are unbelievably talented like Adam and Kris who can connect through music and reach out to people with just words and notes it really needs to be recognized and appreciated.

**go ahead leave a comment and tell me what a dork I am...

2 comments:

Erica said...

I was really bummed that Kris won. I like Adam so much more.

Lauren said...

Ha...I had the hardest time choosing who to vote for but I owed it to Kris cause he was my fave from the beginning...I'm glad he won tho he'll have a better chance...but I loved em both...I asked Josh, can I vote for both? ha...