Friday, May 8

I Heart Kindergarten

Deveon's Kindergarten Open House (tear, tear...)
Here's the proud goofball with some of his writing and drawings from the year...

Self Portrait


Sight Words from throughout the year...knows em' all...

Our school participates in an art program which allows parents to volunteer to teach art in the classrooms using the Art Docent Program donated by the PTA...I love that our school offers this to keep art in the classroom...I volunteer in Dalen's class but here are some of the art projects from Deveon's class:

"George O'Keefe Flowers"


"Pointillism in the style of George Seurat"

"Clowns using Oil Pastels"


"Glass Cylinders inspired by Dale Chihuly"

"Monet with Oil Pastels"

"Woodwork"

4 comments:

gramdubois said...

Deveon, I love your schoolwork. By the way, you are an artist just like your grandma (me) and great grandpa (my dad). And your Uncle Jesse. The Artistic gene is getting handed down. I love it. Keep up the good work at school.
Love Grandma Dubois

Lauren said...

Ha...and auntie April and Great grandma Lang, and Uncle Jared...lots of artists in this family...

Erica said...

Deveon is really talented, like his mommy! I can't believe that Deveon is almost finished with Kindergarten.

Erica said...

Deveon is really talented, like his mommy! I can't believe that Deveon is almost finished with Kindergarten.