Sunday, July 12

Still Amazed

I am still so amazed that One, I could have a babe with blue eyes and blond hair. Two, I have three boys. Three, I have four kids. Four, That I still want more even after what I went thru with Noah as a baby, and Five, that I am having another baby while this little guy is still my sweet little baby...
But not for long...He is now 19 mos old and is growing up so fast that even when I type this it brings tears to my eyes...He has been my only hard baby but he has been my one and only true mama's boy...He has been attached me from the beginning and still is to this day, whereas the other kids fled to daddy as soon as they knew he was the FuN one...but not this kiddo, I mean he loves a little 'throw' up in the air or onto the bed every now and then but his true love is me...I'm actually worried I might hurt his little feelings when he sees me with a new baby but I guess we still have time for a little while...
Loves the camera and says 'Theeese' for cheese...
Has discovered how cool cars and trains are and even slides them down things and says 'weeeee'

Cutest little profile...

Loves to giggle...and eat and sleep and go bye bye...and loves to get me my shoes, still...loves to watch SYTYCD with me and Spongebob with Daddy and Lexi and Curious George with the kids...Points at everything and if I scream he immediately thinks there is a spider and starts looking around on the floor and up on the cabinets (this is due to me screaming cuz there was a big garden spider on our kitchen cab's one day and I of course freaked out) apparently he learns quick so he's smart too!

Words he has said (but not the only ones he knows):

Mama

Ma-meee

Dada

This (haha) (dis)

Juice (duce)

Baby (bebe)

Snack (nak)

Yah!

Cheese (theese)

Weeeee!

No comments: