Friday, August 14

Dancing Through Life

Yes I went and experienced the musical Wicked again but this time with two of my 'besties' making it our Girls Trip 09'
...and it was Even Better than before...It was so much more emotional the second time knowing how it all plays out...It is a MUST SEE...it will be here in San Fransisco for a while I believe since SF is it's home...

Here's us lovelies at the top of Macy's for some Cheesecake Factory Bliss and yes, ${way to much} later it was time to walk back to our BART station and travel home in true city style, with crazies and all...loads of fun...

1 comment:

Oliverson Family said...

Congrats to the Miles Family! Ok maybe old news but I haven't been online forever.I had to hear the exciting news from my mom. :) Lol So when are you due? So excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear what you're having. Loves, Jeanette