Saturday, August 8

Pageants It Is

...For now anyway. Lexi is loving the whole pageant scene, I guess it runs in her blood. With me growing up in pageants and my mom working for one pageant system for 19 years, Gold Coast, I guess it was just a matter of time before we (Lexi and I) would gravitate towards this ridiculous sport of Pageantry. It is like having your own personal doll to play dress up with and to be up on stage is like nothing else. I loved it and it gave me the confidence I have now to not be (that) afraid to be and speak in front of people. This is not all that is on Lexi's list to try as I have a long list of things I would love for her to experience. Some are things mommy did (dance, cheer, and singing) and some are new things (music, art and maybe even some sports). There's nothing wrong with a sporty, dancin' pageant chic, they just live a Kick A Fairytale!
Lexi and friend Lola helping at the Sacramento Pageant

Lola and Dalen

(have been friends since they were 9 monthes old)

Dalen crowning the Little Master King

Curretly we are working on Lexi's new pageant strut for a pageant at the end of August in Oxnard, CA...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

lexi is wearing the gymbo dress! I love that dress!:) so cute!

avalusek said...

I bet Lexi is having a wonderful time....