Tuesday, September 15

Technical Difficulties

I am back from our 2 week long vacation {if you can call it that} after all the puking but it was mixed with good family fun, cousins, Disneyland, Magic Mountain, beauty pageants, swimming, beach, new friends, old friends and shopping...Love Simi Valley...I have many things to post about so as soon as my laptop comes home we will share many memories with all! {My PC is getting a facelift after losing her letter 'K'} so just another week or two and we will be back on the blogging train...Otherwise see us on Facebook for updates on this crazy little thing called life...

5 comments:

Tami said...

oh, poor computer :(

avalusek said...

I am excited to hear you are getting a laptop.

Stephanie said...

i thought that was your comp at first!

Erica said...

Who needs a laptop, just get an iPhone!!

Lauren said...

My LAPTOP is at the shop...And as for iphone...im waiting for Sprint's version...;)