Tuesday, January 5



{Our New Years Eve}

We didn't really have anthing official planned just that I knew I was going to Trader Joes to pick up some yummy appetizer type foods to have as our dinner with the kids. Josh was going in to work at 2am so I knew we wouldn't be staying up late but I had dinner covered. While I was there I started buying like everything so I called Tami to see what her and the fam was doing and told her my idea...they were in...they ended up bringing some yummy appetizers too and in just about 4 1/2 hours we had a full party spread...they even brought some party poppers. We made our own little countdown with the kids outside around 8pm and then put all the kids down and played the game Ticket to Ride at their house {I won}...It was a fun and spontaneous evening...my favorite kind...








4 comments:

avalusek said...

Looks like you had a fun time. We played the Wii for ever that night.

Anonymous said...

Ticket to Ride is our favortie game ever. We were introduced to it when we moved to Utah and we play it all the time. Abby even plays and is totally addicted too.

Melanie said...

We have ticket to ride too. How fun! Looks like you had a great New Years! I love what your doing with your blog, you'll have to teach me some of your new blogging tricks! :)

Erica said...

The food looks really good! Our food was good too, Ben is a great cook and he has taught me well. I actually enjoy cooking now and we usually cook together. I miss all your parties.