Sunday, January 10

New Beds

{Lexi and her big girl bed}

{Noah and his big boy bed}

It's been an adjustment for Noah but we can tell bed time has been better then when we put him in his 'jail'...He loves sleeping in the room with Lexi...which was the plan all along until he wouldn't go to sleep as a baby in their room so we moved him into the office/now playroom. It is so much better. It just took us a while to get her thanks to Noah...;)
As for Lexi, she absolutley loves her bed and she rarely comes into our room anymore, which is kinda sad but really good, she was getting too old to be doing that and I only allowed it cause she was my baby girl...We're still looking for the perfect bedspread for her bed but we love love love her sheet set and blamket. We are kinda set on this one from The Land of Nod however I feel if I really was set on it I would've ordered it by now but I haven't yet so I'm still searching...and believe me I have looked everywhere...from Target to Macy's from online sites to PBKids...any ideas, let me know...
As for Josh, he says 'you know what happens in this house when there is an extra bed'...;)

3 comments:

Erica said...

Love it! We finally got us a bedroom set and the girls a dresser. I want to see more pictures of your kids rooms. Did you turn your office into a bedroom or are Noah and Lexi still sharing?

Lauren said...

They were supposed to share from the beginning so we made it into a cutesy animal room for boy/girl but then Noah moved out for a while...now he's back and the room is split 50/50 shabby princess/noah's ark animal...we love our play/movie room

Tami said...

:) you're so sneaky. I love Lexi's little set-up. And on the way home tonight, as Sarah was reliving us being locked out of our house, she talked on and on about how and where we could all sleep at your house. Something tells me that she would've LOVED a sleepover!