Wednesday, June 2

Miles Photo Shoot ;)

My good friend Megan is just starting out her photography business venture and I was lucky enough to have her practice on the kids...{after looking at these though you wouldn't think she needs any practice} she has such a great eye and the pictures turn out just amazing! Enjoy!
Her website is lolamemories...


Dalen~8 yrs old


Deveon~7 yrs old
Happy Birthday Deveon ;) we went to BJ's for a yummy dinner and cookie pazookie for dessert...Deveon's request...
Lexis~4 yrs old


Noah~2 yrs old


3 comments:

Melanie said...

Great pics! Those are some cute kids...but I am sure that you already knew that ;)

gramdubois said...

I hope I get some copies. Would look great on my work desk. Very nice and different. Love you all!

Erica said...

Wow they look like movie star pictures. Cute kids.

BJ