Wednesday, July 28

Things for Baby

Things I have bought for the baby...that I just could not resist...




that is already packed with her little things

Even though I had planned on using my Petunia Bag, I know ghetto...this was such a steal on babysteals one day that I just could not resist... BabySteals.com ~ careful this website can become addictive ;) and it also has sister co.'s kidsteals & scrapbooksteals...

...and a few clothes here & there, but only if they were on sale like under 10 bucks...because she really doesn't need them but they were cute & cheap! Here's some of my fave's...




Little bloomers from Gymboree

Little seahorse dress from Crazy 8



Little seahorse romper from Gap



Little leopard dress from Children's Place


...and my friend made me one of these canopies...it's black,white and hot pink..was just too lazy to go upstairs and take a picture of it and upload it...you get the point...




And things I want...just haven't bought or decided yet ;)



Stroller Pad/Cover for our red stroller from HipnCozy.com
haven't decided on what pattern to choose yet...





Blessing dress from Gap...simple but sweet...


and while I'm there, these from Gap are just too cute...


...and one of these strollers to make my life a whole lot easier not having to lug that car seat to dance class, school, and wherever else it is that I go during the day that doesn't have shopping carts {or Josh} ;)




and a car seat cover from HipnCozy.com would be nice but I'm not really sure since the canopy mentioned above would do the trick...still cute though...


...and to add to the ginormous basket of onesies that are practically still new I still really think she needs this from Gymboree...

that's all... ;)


{Since it's my last}

1 comment:

Robert and Bethany said...

These are all so adorable! M.E. wore that same dress for her blessing day. It is so cute! And I also bought the seahorse romper for her. How funny! Lauren, you always have had super cute style!