Wednesday, December 22

Enjoying Christmas

Our Advent Calendar


The kids love to see what's next to do on our Advent calendar...




Our Yearly Ornament Tree

An ornament for every year our family has changed ;)
Hmmm...I wonder if we can find one with 5 little ones on it this year...






Our Christmas Tree


This is my Living Room Tree. It's all silver and gold and it display's my beautiful glass style ornaments I love to collect...along with my Christopher Radko collection...The one I want this year is the choo choo cheer...



My Gingerbread Town...





Our Stockings...


Top; Dalen, Deveon and Lexi's

Bottom; Mommy and Daddy's {ours match}, Noah and Lily's...

...when I brought Lily's new stocking home, Lexi said her stocking needs some sparkles on hers too...So I guess we'll have to bling hers up a bit ;)


...Some more decorations around the house...




Our cute family room tree with home made and fun decorations



...and of course our cute little elves from the North Pole, Frissbeay and our newest addition Lucy...Lucy now has her very own Princess Pritty that me and Lexi left out for her one night ;)

1 comment:

Erica said...

Merry Christmas you guys! Your trees are amazing! I couldn't keep the ornaments on ours, so both of our trees only have 10 or so.