Monday, February 21

More from Christmas...

A picture that was forgotten in my Christmas post; Josh opening up his new iPad...which we ALL Love...We were so spoiled by our families this year at Christmas and I hope they all know how much we love and appreciate all they give and do for us and all the support and love they give to us and our children...Our kids love Christmas in Simi and we have so much fun visiting with our way fun families!

X2 @ Magic Mountain

While we were down in Simi at Christmas me and Josh took the boys to Six Flags so we could just go on some big rides...We went on this ride that we, first stood in line 2 hours for and second, as we got closer and closer I kept thinking to myself 'why are soo many people waiting in this line for this ride?'...Along the line they had these billboards for the ride saying things like 'Are you a type X personality?!'...At first I didn't think anything of it since Dalen and Deveon were allowed to ride it. But then I started looking at the billboards more closely and I started to get a little more worried but I had already invested so much time in the line I just let it go...however I tried to get out of it as we got closer after I saw how the ride was set up...It looked so scary as I realized you started out going backwards and sometimes you faced the track and other times you were facing the sky...I don't know it was just SCARY! I can't believe I let Deveon and Dalen ride it...but they absolutley LOVED it! They thought it was funny to see me so scared! I felt like I had no control over myself...it was way crazy...Never going on that again...I think I labeled it a roller coaster on crack! lol...

Dalen and Deveon waiting in line for the crazy ride

The kids had a blast playing with their Simi cousins. Lexi was able to share some sleepovers with her cute cousins Maya and Bree. who are her age...Dalen and Deveon had Kenzie and Bella sleep over at Grandma Miles {where we were staying} and Lexi went over to Maya's to stay. Then another night Lexi had Bree spend the night at Grandma's and Lexi spent the night at Bree's house a couple days later ;) It's great that they are all finally old enough where it's easy to take care of them...I feel like we have all had all these little kids for so long so now that there a little older it's way fun!

Lexi and Bree

Getting ready for book time

The three cute girls on their way to the movies for Grandma Miles birthday! Lexi and Maya are being crazy silly girls...but Bree looks great! ;)


A couple days after Christmasmy SIL April and I took all 11 of our kids to the Ronald Reagan Library a few days after Christmas to see the decorated Christmas Trees...I grew up across the street from this Library and had never once been there to see this magnificent tree trimming thing they do each year...It was beautiful...Every year they do smoething different. This year they decorated trees in each decade of American History. They had all kinds of different ornaments that had to do with that decade of history. It was way cool ;)



The Three Amigos; Noah, Linkin and Diego ;) in front of one of the historically decorated trees, of course the one that had a train...

1980-1989 {The decade of me ;) }

2000-2009 Tree {our present tree}

There were also other beautifull decorated trees around...
My favorite: The Princess Tree

and of course the ever famous replica of the White House

No comments: