Thursday, March 3

Lily @ 6 months

Happy 6 months to Lily!
March 4th 2011


These are my new tricks;
Assisted sitting and reaching for way fun things that belong to my older siblings ;)


Grabbing my feet ;)



Playing with toys even if I drop them half the time ;)




Watching the kids play Angry Birds on the iPad ;) {little do they know I could beat all the levels if I could just get my hands on it}



Still hate to eat food ;) but I do love my baba time...



The only thing I really like doing in my high chair is playing with toys til I fall asleep ;)

Love to go shopping for all the attention from strangers ;)

and I do LOVE a little jamba juice from mommy's straw


At Music Makers I rock my boots during singing time ;)

And this is me all dolled up ready to go see Dalen's play 'Aladdin'

And of course going to Church and showing off all my cute clothes mommy puts me in ;)

I am also now sleeping in my own room/playroom and almost regularly sleeping through the night. If I do wake up Daddy comes to get me and gives me to mommy who feeds me a baba and then puts me back in my pack and play. I can pretty much hold my own baba and I love watching tv with the kids ;) Big brothers and Sissy help take care of me a lot and even Dalen has successfully given me a bath. They even put me down for naps occassionally. I am a lot to take care of but somehow all 6 of those people at my house manage to do it ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 6 months already. That is crazy.

Gramdubois said...

Happy Half Year Lily! Slow down okay, I am missing all this good stuff.