Wednesday, May 4

Lily @ 8 months

Here I am sitting pritty for mommy's photo shoot of some new Princess Prittys






I love watching the kids play outside...and now they even bring me outside with them ;)






Here I am sitting up and playing with whosever toys I can get my hands on ;)







Mommy just brought out all of my new Spring/Summer clothes she saved from Lexi...Boy do I have a lot of new cute things to wear! Here I was getting ready to spend a day with Auntie Tami while all the big kids went to Six Flags with Mommy and Daddy...





Here I am chillin in my car seat at the park one day watching the kids play...





Mommy was trying out some new picture taking app on her phone and since I was wearing another one of my new cute outfits she decided to practice some shots on me ;) whatever...





Here I am flying {low} on a swing for the first time...It was kinda fun for about 3 minutes but then I had had enough!










2 comments:

Melanie said...

That little Lily sure is cute! I can't believe she is already 8 months old!

Lauren said...

I know, me neither! :(