Wednesday, June 8

Alaska Cruise 2011 Part Three


Day Five



Skagway, Alaska




While waiting on our bus to start our Tour we look out the window and thought that was our 'really long ship' {It was two ships and we couldn't tell where they ended} Lol. We're silly ;)






On our way to our Horseback Riding Excursion we had a really funny Tour Guide...{Picture Andy from 'Parks and Rec' totally Cowboy'd up} He was telling all sorts of funny and not so funny jokes on the way and told us the history about this little train town in Alaska {Klondike Gold Rush} He would spot out these baby Bald Eagles and we were like what? Where? This is a cropped/zoomed picture, so I pointed it out...



Horseback Riding in Skagway. Here we are in Lynn Canal at the end of our horse trail through a rainforest. Another BEAUTIFUL day in Alaska at 79 degrees...




Josh on Moose, April on Weyland, Eric on Doc, and me on Spike ;) Spike was slow and loved to snack along the way...So did Josh's horse. They didn't really like to listen to us...{picture 3 year olds who know we are not his parents} I fell in love with my horse...look at him eating in our picture...


On our way back to the Ship...A closer Bald Eagle Sighting ;)










Viewpoint in Skagway






And I spotted a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints building ;) woohoo members in Alaska!





...and more Totem Poles




After Dinner at 11pm ;)







Amazing Dessert Buffet...too bad we were still full from dinner to try any of it...instead we burned some calories by dancing ;)


Day Six

Sea Day * Lazy Day


Today I got my Full Body and Scalp Massage, and Facial and me and Josh bummed around the ship like two peas in a pod...We also found time to hit the gym ;)
Before Dinner we went to the Show to see the Singers and Dancers Perform along with the Aerialists...They had amazing costumes for every show!




Tonight I made Josh take me to dinner by going down the pretty stairs in the dining room...He asked 'do you want me to wait for you down at the bottom like Jack, too?' That would've been cute ;)



Me and April wanted pictures by the stairs but Eric didn't budge...So stubborn! And I will get you to dance! ;) But we had fun getting perfect pictures!




I love Eggplant and tonight they had Ratatouille so I had to take a picture to show the kids...It was yummy!



2 comments:

Ashley said...

What cruise line did you guys go on? We had nothing close to that dessert buffet. Remind me to travel on your cruise line next time!

Lauren said...

This one was Celebrity Cruises...but we usually stick with Royal Carribean...{they are the same company and are both a little more upscale}