Tuesday, July 26

White Water Rafting





In June we went down the South Fork american River. We were signed up to go down the Middle Fork but the week before we had a heat wave and the rapids were too big so they closed it...Boy am I glad that they had us go down the South Fork {easier of the three} because I thought I was gonna die! It was crazy and I definitley am glad to have checked that off my bucket list along with the other few that I will do just once, skydiving, karaoke, and the roller coaster X2 @ Magic Mountain...Lol ;)




Our group: Me, Josh, his dad Kent, his bro Jesse, his sis April and her hubby Eric




Fun Memories and Fun Times!








This is when Kent traveled over to my side and I swear I thought we were gonners Lol...









Josh is in front on right and he is falling overboard and Eric pulls him back in...














and here is my favorite...from front right clockwise: Josh, Eric, Me, Tourguide Sam from Australia, Kent, April and Jesse...We look like we know what we are doing...;)









Are we even there still?? lol, Just Kent...









I love this where Jesse looks like a little kid ;)









No comments: