Saturday, May 19

Faboulous Flirty and Thirty ;)



30!!!!
Actually I thought turning 29 was harder...the realization that this was my last year in my 20's... so I think I had a whole year to come to accept the fact I was turning 30. So when I turned thirty it was no big deal. It was Fun because I had so many people around me I was thankful for!

My parents took me out to lunch during the day to Cheescake Factory



Josh's Parents took us out to Musashi Japenese...The boys loved it!
Saw one of my birthday Sisters out that night too! HB Carolyn!




And my SIL Steph took me out to a yummy dinner just us two at Exotic Thai Bistro...Thanks Sis! It was fun! She turns 30 tomorrow! ;)


Then my parents threw me an awesome Birthday Bash!

The Decorations...



Waiting for the guests to arrive...


Man I love these four... ;)


The party...

My HS bestie Sarah {Pear Bear} We were cheerleaders together and had lots of fun with our crazy group of mormon friends! hahaha and making the best videos...she was even so nice to let me borrow her boyfriend at the time to go to Prom with hahaha...what a nice friend...{she was a grade younger}I guess real friends share everything hahaha...

Lily looking Fabulous!


Growing up I had three girl cousins and we were all born the same year! This is Crystal! She's an awesome runner and such a sweetheart and always has been the sweetest girl! oh and her man Michael is in the pic too ;) 


This is Tammy and Kayla!
Definite long time - life long friends! Met them in the Pageants but have remained friends still! Tammy is super funny and so real! I have the best time with Kayla especially watching Talent at the beauty pageants! She is a beautiful Pageant Queen and wins all these titles everywhere she competes! Love them!


This is my Nina {moms sister} and Kim {moms best friend} They are my next biggest fans after mom of course!  We have so many memories with these ladies. They both have a daughter my age, Jenny my cousin and Kristi my childhood BFF. So we were always doing something together from Pageants, Family Fun, Cheerleading, Holidays...You name it we were all there!  


And the people I love most and who love me most!!





2 comments:

RachelAA said...

What a great celebration - and I love your dress.

Mattson Family said...

Yay for 30! So glad we could be there. It was a fun night!