Monday, July 28

Deveon is losing his pants

So I was talking to Steph tonight and she said I don't tell enough stories on my blog and I do have many living with the mob that I live with...This was after I told her the naked man story (below) so now I'm thinking of all these funny potential posts...so here it goes...

Josh has Dalen and Deveon race all the time...he'll find two landmarks, (the two mailboxes in this case) and have them start in the middle and run opposite ways, touch the landmark and then race back to starting point...this way they don't push each other as they're running, prevents lots of tears...anyways...before they start the race, Josh tells Deveon "Deveon zip up your zipper" Deveon tries but whatever...mind you Deveon is wearing Dalen's hand me downs and they are all a little on the big side for him...so the race begins and we're watching Deveon run and he starts running funny...he's trying to keep his pants from slowly falling down, by the time he is on his way back, they are down past his cute little butt...we were trying not to laugh but it was so stinkin' hilarious...although Deveon did not think it was funny...Later that night I brought it up again and said "Deveon, member when you were running and your pants were falling?" He liked that...
This was for you, Steph...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren - it's Noelle. I love your blog. Email me (ncphilpott@yahoo.com) your email address and I will add you to my list. It has to be highly blocked since our kids are technically "foster kids".

Sara said...

Hi! It' Sara Chadwick. It has been so long since I was in touch with all of you. It is great to get to your blog! Come visit ours and we can catch up! chadwickjs.blogspot.com
Hope all is going well.