Saturday, July 12

My Tag

I have finished my Tag...Here's the faorites of my life right now...

1. Dream Vacation
I have many, but right now...
A week (with Josh) on Waikiki beach in Oahu, Hawaii... We went here and stayed a couple days with Josh's family before our Hawaii cruise 2 years ago... but I would love to go back and spend more time on this beach...it was beautiful and it was the first Hawaiian beach I ever saw...(hint, hint honey ;)


2. Self Portrait
Me and Josh at dinner on our Cruise...Favorite dress...


3. What the kids and pets are doing right now...
Deveon and Dalen doing chores right now...yay it's Saturday!

Lexi helping me put things away around the house for her chore...but stops to pose for the picture...so cute...with her 'SILLY' pants!

Noah is napping...10:30am...Fish just swimming around in the tank...oh the life...that's Noah's favorite bunny pull toy...he loves it...and yes we got rid of our crib...Noah sleeps in a pack in play...when he turns 1 he will move to Lexi's Noah's Ark Bed and Lexi will get a big girl bed!



4. My closet
I know, I know...this is just some, I also use my dresser and about a third of Josh's closet too (not pictured)



5. Favorite room
My bedroom...we just hung curtains and now it stays cool and dark like a cave...we love watching tv in here...the kids love it too...it's our bonus room for now...and I love my bedroom set...


6.Favorite shoes
These are my favorite heels...favorite color purple...

These are my favorite casual shoes...I have them in two colors to always match what I'm wearing...(the kids thought I was nuts running around taking pictures of everything...they asked "are you taking pictures of all our chores?" ...they wanted to pose with my shoes...)


7. Laundry room (no matter how messy)
Our laundry room is still recovering from the fourth and our trip to Monterey so it's a little crazy in here...


8. Bathroom
Downstairs bathroom...the cleanest...


9.... kitchen sink
Everything but the...



10. Fridge
Hungry?...I am, it's lunch time now...


I tag April, Stephanie, Melanie, Erica and Shannon...you're it...

No comments: