Saturday, July 12

Tag...You're It...

So I have been tagged by my friend Tami...which means I have a list of pix to take around the house and then post for everyone to see...so stay tuned for pix to come of my favorites and not so favorites of our home and the goings on here...the list will include:

  • Dream Vacation
  • Self Portrait
  • What the kids/pets are doing right now
  • My Closet...ahhh...
  • My favorite room
  • My favorite shoes
  • Laundry room...in all of it's glory
  • 1 Bathroom...downstairs is the cleanest...
  • Kitchen sink...not so favorite...except after HK...
  • Inside of fridge...good thing only a pic and not a list...

Then I get to tag someone else...so get ready...or not...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

nobody wants to see my sink and bathroom! we shall see...