Wednesday, August 27

Six Sweets and Sours

Sweets

  1. Folding clean Laundry (I am farthest from doing that load again, and love the smell)

  2. Non judgemental friendships

  3. Anything pastried

  4. Looking and finding a great deal! Look at how much I saved, hon!

  5. Scrapbooking...and no, blogging did not completly replace my scrapping, just helped me to get a little more caught up...

  6. Cruises...anywhere anytime...

Sours:


  1. When people don't update their blogs...baaaa!

  2. Batteries giving out at crucial times

  3. Being out of money...

  4. Dirty laundry...

  5. Not having the size u need...

  6. but having the size u wish u were

What's your sweets and sours?

2 comments:

Tami said...

I feel as if you are sending me a subtle hint :) I'll get it updated, sometime. See you tonight.

Lauren said...

You got that?!