Thursday, August 28

I am...tag from TAMN

I am...a daughter of God, earthly daughter, a wife, a mother, a sister and a freind.
I think...of items I would like to purchase.
I heart...Fall, family, blogging, scrapbooking and money.
I want...to be a better mother
I have...great friends.
I am scared of...something falling on top of me, weird, I know, it's one of my anxieties.
I hate...money, rude/judgemental people, snobs and big messes!
I miss...Santa Cruz w/ Josh, my family down south, being a kid in the summer.
I write...checks, emails, posts and journaling.
I wish...I was taller so stupid baby weight gain could spread a little more evenly.
I fear...the world continuing on the path it's on.



I tag Stockton girls, Steph and Shan, the real Tam, Mel, Devon, Heidi, and Mom...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like how you love/hate money!

Lauren said...

It so good AND bad

Mandy said...

Hi Lauren -

thanks for finding my blog! Christian definitely knows you guys and he says "hi" and he can't believe how cute/old your kiddos are. Now that I realize who you are I totally know your brother in law Jared, he was in TO5 when I was there. Well, it is a small Mormon blogging world, and I'm glad I have another fun blog to read :)