Sunday, September 21

Fold your arms...

Dressed for Church




Today was our Primary Program and the boys had been practicing their parts for the last two weeks everytime we were in the car...Here they are saying their lines before church this morning:

Dalen CTR 6

"I want to serve a mission too, but first I need to prepare myself. I will show my faith in Jesus Christ by being baptized and confirmed. In Doctrine and Covenants it says: and their children shall be baptized for the remission of their sins when eight yrs old and receive the laying on of the hands."

Deveon CTR 5

"I love our Prophet, President Monson, He teaches me to read and pray"

In front of Church in Sunday Best...sooo cute...


Deveon For President

Primary Room



Noah won't go to sleep for Mommy or Daddy during Sunday School but always falls asleep for any of the YW who hold him during third hour...Here he is with babysitter MissKenzie and Bailee during YW's...

4 comments:

avalusek said...

The boys are getting so big. We have our primary program next week.

Lauren said...

Make sure you tape em before they go...it'll be so cute in like 10 years to hear em...

Erica said...

I like the boys suits. Our primary program was delayed because of the hurricane. I'll tape them next month too, it's a good idea.

Melanie said...

What cute kiddos! I am bummed that we missed the program.