Monday, September 22

Vote for handbags

Note: I have replaced handbag B since no one voted for it anyway and I didn't really like it after a while, I have also replaced handbag E, I like this one better, thanks Steph...I have also extended the voting til next Thursday, since that's when I will get to buy it...



A





B


Macys.com - Mark ecko (comes in purple too.)







C




JCP.com - Hype










D




JCP.com - Nicole Miller





E







E has changed, thanks to Steph for finding lulu.com

5 comments:

Erica said...

I vote for C. Erica

Stephanie said...

I'm not into the patchwork ones.

Lauren said...

Too much like Coach? we know how I feel about Coach...so sad:( Wanted to but glad I didn't...maybe that's why I like the patch...I think A is less busy than D...but I like that they have purple...I don't know, I like C and E too because their simple and classic...but they're also the most expensive like triple dig's...then there's B, cheap & simple but is it too simple for me? Help...I have til Saturday...
Love the comments...

Stephanie said...

whats your budg? email me

Linda Sadowski said...

Lauren, how bizzare I actually had my eye on one of the same purses in the JC Penney ad.. looked today at the store and the purse looked totally different in person.. anyway love the vote idea.

Linda.. Fellow purse lover!