Sunday, September 28

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

The birthday continues...added at the bottom...
I'm 27!!!
My Bday so far...First I got a wonderful Twilight package on Thursday from Ape and Steph, thank you girls couldn't wait for today to open so I opened it as soon as I got it!...Then on Friday I got a cute little cube flower arrangement from mom and dad delivered to my door, so nice!...Friday and Saturday was crazy cause we had the Malcom kids overnight so we had a total of 7 kids at McDonalds, Dollar Tree and to the park...crazy but the kids had a blast, they really do get along so well...Now it's Sunday and Josh is really taking me out this Friday to celebrate so I didn't think much about today as far as being treated like a princess cause it's Sunday and mommy has to do A LOT! but then there's Josh...so today Tami calls me at 7:20ish am and I answer... "Sarah is sick can u do singing time?"...sure...so I tell Josh, you have Noah today at church cause I'll be running back and forth from Primary and YW's...but I'm up for it cause I get a break from Noah at church-he's not the best baby at church...anyways, after another crazy Sunday morning of just getting dressed, teeth brushed? hair combed? breakfast? 'no we haven't had breakfst yet?" "oh well, grab a piece of toast then" I'm so mean, but seriously we are 2-3 minutes late every Sunday...So church was church but we come home and I walk in to what I expect to be the same mess from the weekend, not too bad but we did have a housefull and my hair bow crafts were scattered all across the kitchen table...but what I saw when walked was clean counters, table top, vacuumed carpets clean family room and the sound of a sishwasher and laundry going...I ask Josh did the maid come??? Nope, Josh ditched Church with Noah in tow (since you don't get much out of church w/ Noah around anyway) and he cleaned up the downstairs for me, we then made lunch together which I like best and then me and Lexi took an afternoon nap, love taking naps with the cutest girl ever...Now it's after my nap and the house is still clean and the boys are folding their own laundry so mommy doesn't have to and so I decide to check Blogs and I read my mom's cute little story of when I came down to Earth...Mom's story so sweet...So our plan this Friday is to go to Cheescake Factory, redeem my gymbucks, buy my purse after I decide and get my new cell phone...then maybe to urban outfitters and the mall shopping...my favorite all with out kids...thank you Teresa for offering to watch them for the evening...
Updated...
So now it's dinner and dessert...we had left over pizza, pasta and a fresh salad...then we sit down and the family let's me choose the movie...Enchanted...while we were watching I had two visitors...first some of the YW, and leaders singing Happy Birthday and cotton candy that Avery made for me and my family...then a little later my friend Brooke stops by with a bag of spa goodies and home made cookies, then Josh made us all banana sundaes...thank you all for making my birthday so great, I truly have great friends and family...so blessed!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad that you liked the package! Happy bday! love u!

avalusek said...

I am glad you had a wonderful Birthday!

Melanie said...

Happy 27th Birthday Lauren! Sounds like you've had a great birthday! You deserve it. What a great family you have!