Saturday, September 6

Hey, we've been busy...

Our end of August Journal:

Monday August 25th
California State Fair, It was hot and hot and did I mention Hot?
My batteries went out on me as uszzz...so this was the only picture I got from the event...but it was the cutest picture ever!!! Noah drinkin a Capri Sun, Did I tell u it was Hot???The kids had a great time ridin' the rides and pettin the animals, they even had a kangaroo...weird...we had a good day...Moving on...

Wed August 27th

Since Noah will be turning 1 this December he decided he'd better practice diving into some cak so he will be ready come December 4th...His friend Kyle turned a year and they had a cake for anyone 2 and under to chow down on... That day was also hot! beginning to hate August...Kyle the bday boy...cake...feet...nice...



I am proud to say I have been in the kitchen again a little more these days...One night I made fajitas with some yummy peppers from our friends The Malcoms garden...They were yummy...Thank you Doug and Teresa for sharing your garden with us...

Greeds:
Chicken
Black beans
spanish style rice (from a box)
bell peppers and onions sauted and tortillas of course...


Friday August 29th

We also found a new park here in EG that has water sprays all day long and it's free!!! Kids liked it, here's Dev our mountain climber...and Lexi our lil' fish!


Monday Sept 1st Happy Labor Day to Josh...and Infinity...

G35...need I say more...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, nice car!! Love the passengers in the back. Beautiful color, matches Noah's eyes.

Lauren said...

Yeah, all three of them HAD to drive home with daddy! the great thing is that if we have to all four can go with Daddy!