Tuesday, September 23

"Why, where'm I going?"

Lexi: "Mommy that looks like Marble"
she points out as we pass an at&t store

(Marble Ultra XBOX demo game that Dalen and Deveon play ...the Marble ball looks like the at&t ball...)

Mommy: "oh yeah, Lexi, it does, you're right..."(laughing) "your'e so cute Lex, I'm gonna miss you when you grow up"

Lexi:"why mommy, where'm I going?"

Mommy:(laughing again,) "well nowhere Lexi, but I'm just gonna miss the things you say when your all big and grown up"

Lexi:"But I'm already big"

Mommy:"Well when you're a mommy like me"

Lexi:"when I can drive and your'e a little girl in the car seat?"

Mommy:"well I won't be little, we'll both be mommies and we'll be friends..."

Lexi:"Best Friends!"

So Sweet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I cried when I read this. Seems like yesterday you and I were talking in the car and you were in your car seat. And now you are talking to your little girl. Try to hold on to these moments, they are gone in an instant.